My problem isn’t that my favorite characters aren’t real, it’s that I’m not fictional.
atla/lok ver. inspired by this post
"The crushing boredom of eternity.”
That moment when you realize that Colin Baker is going to dare be a Doctor like no other before him.
The Twin Dilemma - season 22 - 1985
The cultures which inspired Avatar: The Last Airbender
- Air Nomads - The Monasteries of Tibet
- Water Tribe - The Inuit
- Earth Kingdom - Imperial China
- Fire Nation - Pre-Meiji Japan
Guys, you don’t understand.
It’s the Piano Guys.
DOING “LET IT GO”
AND VIVALDI’S “WINTER”
AT THE SAME TIME
TAKE ME AWAY FROM HERE
my Forhumanpeoples design for the korra/airbender theme
This is very important to remember. No matter how discouraged you get, just remember thus: Someone out there enjoys your work. If nothing else, do it for them!
Did someone say angst?
There are three things that the Harry Potter fandom seems to universally agree upon:
1. Umbridge is awful
2. Maggie Smith is a perfect Professor McGonagall
3. Everyone should be at least slightly bothered by DID YOU PUT YOUR NAME IN THE GOBLET OF FIRE?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!
4. book ginny is 100 times better than movie ginny
5. where the fuck was peeves
6. Voldemort’s movie death was stupid.
7. Hermione got all of Ron’s good lines/traits in the movies
George R.R. Martin is ruthless - every death in the Game of Thrones series is tabbed
im not even in the GOT fandom but how the fuck are any of you still breathing
I find that if you begin by assuming every single person you meet will die gruesomely within the next five pages then the entire story is really quite a pleasant surprise
On Wednesdays, we wear red.